Fields marked with a * are required.
Guidelines for the maximum contribution amount allowed are as follows:
- For Individuals Filing As Single or Head of Household: Up to $1,000
- For Individuals Filing A Married Joint Return: Up to $2,500
- For Individuals Filing Married Separate Return: Up to of $1,250
- Individual Owner of S-Corp, LLC, or Partnership: Up to $10,000 ($20,000 if Spouse is also a pass-through owner), or your actual 2016 Georgia Tax Liability (whichever is less).
Georgia Tax liability is calculated as 6% of your net Georgia income from any pass-through ownership; If your net Georgia Income is estimated to be $100,000 in 2016, then the maximum donation that you can make for 2016 is $6000.
- C Corporation or Trust or Fiduciary: Up to 75% of your GA Tax liability